Thursday, November 17, 2005

Today is a test in strength...

It was bad enough to begin my day with a mouth that is just falling apart. To make matters worse, people at work are fucking clueless idiots. Just because I know how to figure something out, or find the answer to a question, does not mean my time should be compromised. I left work after only being there for an hour and a half. I needed to decompress.

After I had been home for about thirty minutes my doorbell rang. It was the owner of the apartment building in which I live. He asked if he could show a friend of his my unit (in my mood today I am not even going to touch that one). I allowed him to. On their way out the owner asked me not to tell anyone, ie: other tenants, building manager. Only one thing can come from this - Building sold, rent increased. Damn, any of you living in California already know we are paying too much!

After that wonderful surprise I hit the road to see some customers. What do you know, that actually put me in a better space.

My troubles are small. A friend of mine is ill and no one can seem to reach him. I hope that he is just retreating and laying low, and will soon return the phone messages and e-mails myself and others have sent. GET WELL "G" AND CALL!

Boy, that really puts everything in perspective, life isn't easy but I don't recall anyone telling me it would be...

Wishing everyone a happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home