Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Another Alien Sighting in Northern Ca... Or too much Vodka???

I just had this IM exchange with my good buddy who was over last night:

r: GM!
aj: OMG, HE LIVES!
r: lol
r: how did I get home?
aj: Aliens
r: ehehehehe
aj: I tried to stop them, but when they mentioned probing you, you wouldn't let me...
r: oh too funny
aj: They were hot, if you like 3 feet tall, big dicked green things with three eyes.
r: no really I don't remember
aj: That's what many people say after being abducted by them, although you went willingly... WHORE!
r: ok ok
r: no really, how did I get home?
aj: Robbie, I told you. We heard a loud humming noise out in the parking lot and investigated. I was scared of the hung, little fuckers, but you went running into their laps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home