Monday, November 14, 2005

BATMAN Strikes, but Palm Springs is no Gotham!

What a weekend! I hardly feel worthy. As planned, I rendezvoused with Batman in Palm Springs early Friday evening. It was so good to see him again and hear his laugh, as well as some of the stories he has relayed to me in IM's and e-mails.

Friday night we relaxed for a few hours until his friends from OC arrived. I had been pretty anxious to meet them (P & M). Fortunately, they were two of the nicest and more interesting people I have ever met. If you can truly judge a person by the company they keep, Batman is GOLD.

After they got caught up, J (Batman) and I went to The Barracks and The Tool Shed for a few beers. The latter was definitely the place to be on Friday night.

Saturday we relaxed even more (Thank God). Then in the afternoon we went to the leather mart and visited most of the gay shops which are peppered all over PS. It was very nice just spending time and getting to know J more. He is an extremely kind, generous and very funny individual. That night there was more relaxation around the hot tub. Later, around midnight, we went to the bar called Heaven. Not a very large crowd and the dj didn't seem to know how to keep the tempo up. P went with us and had never experienced a "Dance" party before. The three of us had a great time. We left a little before four and headed right back for the hot tub.

Because I am cursed with not being able to sleep in, EVER, I woke early. J slept in very late. This gave me more time with P & M. Mid-afternoon we were ready to go to the beer bust at The Barracks. J and I only had one beer before heading back to the house for some more fun! Oh yeah, I haven't even mentioned all the wild, uninhibited sex we had all weekend...Nuff said?

Needless to say, Gotham was free of drama, Batman definitely seemed to have looked forward to our seeing each other again as I had, and there were no villains in site...BATMAN FOREVER? Well, it is still way too early for that, but some day we could definitely be quite the DYNAMIC DUO!

J has bought a house in PS and plans to live there more than 50% of the time. This would be good for "us" because he currently lives in FL. He, as well as P & M told me that I am welcome there ANY time. It is a beautiful, fun town.

NEXT EPISODE: It seems as though BATMAN and AJ will not be reunited until the end of January when we meet in Miami and board a huge boat full of fags! I CAN"T WAIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home