Thursday, November 03, 2005

Not Your Grandmother's Couch...

OK, I have a purple couch, why does that seem so strange to some people? It's very comfortable and I have probably logged almost as much sleep on it as I have my bed since it arrived. I know it has definitely seen a lot more action than my bed... I have one friend who has threatened to stain it!
The only reason I bring up "purple" is because when I returned home last night I noticed the cushions a little dissheveled. I knew nobody had been here. I investigated and in the corner under the cushions was a pair of heavy-duty tit clamps. I say "heavy duty" because they are! There is a chain linking them together with something hanging from the middle of the chain that I can only imagine is for weighting purposes...
More invesitgation needed. The last dude here was also named AJ! I believe they may be his... He was very hot and I would be more than happy to work his tits over for him! I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home