Sunday, November 06, 2005

BATMAN RETURNS

As I mentioned in my post "DST" I am going to see "Batman" in Palm Springs this coming Friday! I have been looking forward to it for weeks.

BATMAN BEGINS: At the beginning of this year, I knew that I wanted to have a lot of fun with my new found single life. It occurred to me that celebrating my birthday at International Mr. Leather (IML) would be one way to achieve this. A few months before going, I met this stud on-line. We were both in a Chicago chat room checking things out. We talked a few times before exchanging phone numbers and decided to meet while there.

It turned out that we are both originally from Illinois (the "S" is silent, ok people!). He was also visiting family for several days before ending his vacation at IML. After visiting with my family, I called him as I was getting closer to Chicago. He was sitting one hundred yards behind me in the same traffic jam.

When we finally met in his room, we were both quite pleased. We "played" for a few hours. I saw him later that night at the dance at The House of Blues. Later that evening I gave him a booty call and he came to my room promptly. We did get to see each other the next night at another dance. Then I even bumped into him again as he was leaving the hotel.

We have kept in touch. A few months after Chicago, he told me that I reminded him of "Robin" from the Batman movie. I asked him how he looked in a Batsuit...

Finally, I was going to see him again. He invited me to meet him in San Francisco for FOLSOM STREET FAIR. Originally, I planned on changing in a bathroom in the lobby and arriving at the hotel room wearing my costume that is at the bottom of this page. When my friend pulled up to the hotel, Batman was outside! HOLY WRENCH IN THE PLANS! I mentioned to him that I had had this surprise involving a costume and he turned very red and didn't want to hear anything about my plan. I decided it was best to drop the subject and make sure we got off to a good start! As we did! We had a GREAT time! A lot of great sex, good conversation, hot dancing, beautiful weather, and more good sex!

After I returned home, I ended up having my good buddy "TC" take a picture of me in the costume. I framed it, wrapped it in bubble wrap, tied the mask around that, placed it along with a black leather rose in a box and sent it to him in Florida. It arrived the day before his birthday. SCORE! He seemed very happy with the surprise, once he stopped laughing that is... The following day, on his birthday, a card and flowers arrived at his house.

It just so happens that it will be Leather Weekend in PS while we are there. I expect it to be a more low-key than our previous meetings. I really enjoyed getting to know more about him face-to-face in SF and anticipate more of that. But this time he will have some of his friends there... AJ = NERVOUS!

We talk quite a bit. Mostly e-mails and IM's. I am still trying to figure out if it is the distance that I find comfort in... But I do know, I really like him quite a bit.

STAY TUNED: Will Gay Gotham be free of drama? Does Batman look forward to this as much as Robin? Will The Riddler, Penguin, or Mr. Freeze cause problems? Will there be a BATMAN FOREVER ? (Way too early for that!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home