Monday, January 09, 2006

Hopeful for 2006

It has been quite a while since I have posted. I am unsure why... I made it through the Holidays unscathed and without too much melancholy. Thanks TC!

I am optimistic that the New Year will be fruitful and memorable for all of those I love as well as myself.

In eighteen days I fly to Miami to meet up with Batman for our cruise. I can't wait to see his smile and spend time with him again. I don't have a clue where the two of us are headed, if anywhere, but I believe this will be a defining trip. I am hoping for the best... Regardless of the outcome, I am going to have FUN!

Work has been blah and I am having some difficulty finding my drive. At the very least, I am sure out of desperation it will appear. I have begun to look for a new job. It will probably take a while to find a position that I actually want because I am innately lazy and hate working. Although, I have worked since I was sixteen years old. At many times in my life I have held more than one job. I don't want to go back to that.

Cheers to the New Year, new experiences, relationships, loves, opportunities and peace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Happy New Year to you AJ! Hope it brings you all the best.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home