Saturday, January 21, 2006

A Crapshoot?

This coming Friday I arrive in Miami and Finally get to see Batman again! God, I have been driving my friends and myself crazy with anticipation!

Batman is picking me up at the airport and we are still not sure where we are staying that night. There is a HUGE dance party at Miami's biggest club that night, which we are planning to attend. As I recall, the men in Miami are exceptionally beautiful. The only drawback is that they know it. My optic nerve will probably go into overload with all the EyE (heh) candy. It doesn't matter who I am with when I am dropping and dancing. I always end up with a sore neck from looking around so much! Batman has already experienced this phenomena.

This cruise is probably going to be the best vacation I have experienced thus far. Truth be told, I would be just as excited if I were meeting Batman in Peoria! I miss him and I want him! When I return home, I expect to either be in love or licking my wounds. It's worth the risk, the emotional payoff is there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I hope you and Batman have an awesome time!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home