Thursday, November 30, 2006

I Made It

After a ten and a half hour drive last Wednesday, I arrived. What a long day pulling a trailor. But every minute was worth it.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the neighbors. The weather was nice and the wine was flowing.

Batman has been great. I count my blessings every day.

The new job is going well and the people seem really cool so far.

The gym we go to has to be one of the top ten gayest places in the Universe. They should re-name it Daddyland.

Tonight we are going downtown for the Thursday Night Market. This Saturday we'll be back down there for The Festival of Lights Parade. I have Santa hats for the both of us and those little strings of battery powered lights to adorn them, GAY!!! 'Tis the Season!

We started decorating the house last weekend. So far we have wrapped one palm tree in red lights and the balcony out front has a wreath with red lights, plus a green spotlight behind it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home