Thursday, November 09, 2006

Truckin'

Early tomorrow morning, which will be Friday, I am getting in my truck and heading to Palm Springs. I have an interview scheduled for Saturday at 1pm. The prospective employer has been very accomodating.

I really want this job - I know, careful what you ask for!

My truck is loaded with approximately 1/3 of my belongings. It will be about an eight hour drive! I hate driving that long. Hell, I hate driving a fraction of that distance. But, Batman is waiting for me! I am planning on turning around and coming back on Sunday evening, argh!

One other thing about this weekend. It just happens to be "Leather Weekend" in Palm Springs... I'm taking that as a good omen.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Good Luck AJ! and have fun at leather weekend!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home