Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hello

Man, it really has been a long time since I sat down with BLOGGER!

I don't know where to begin...

Batman came for a visit and we had a great time. We laid around the compound, went to the river, The State Fair (ate way too many fried things), and I fell even more for him! It was so hard to see him go, again. He said he would be back for The Folsom Street Fair.

We opened up The Compound for a party on Labor Day. Wow, we had sixty dudes here! Good Times...

I reconnected with a friend that I had been very worried about. I had been hearing things about him that led me to believe he was in trouble. He is. Addicted to meth and his life is about to crumble any day. What can I do? Not much, not anything more than I have done. It is very sad. A vibrant, charismatic man turned to nothing but an empty shell. I promised him I wouldn't call his family. He went and cleaned out for a short while and has gone to one meeting. It has taken a great deal of my energy spending time with and talking to him on the phone. I'm afraid contacting his family is my last and only step.

Fall is here and the pool is too cold. Work still sucks, but better things are just around the corner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home