Saturday, September 30, 2006

Garage Sales - California Style

The first time I went to visit Batman in Palm Springs, there were several people having garage sales in his community. At one of them, he picked up what we affectionately call the flipper-dipper. It is a contraption that one is strapped into and can be flipped in any direction - a lot of fun!

This morning I took my roommate G over to a friends garage sale. There he had many things. One thing in particuliar was what he called a fuck-bench. It is actually a hard flat sling, sans the stand. You may recall I no longer have mine, it was in my car when it was stolen. It had a stand and was the traditional type. Batman has the same one. My friend gave me the "fuck-bench". I can't wait to set it up when I get down there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home