Sunday, November 19, 2006

Saying Good-Bye

Last night I was able to meet with and say good-bye to most of my favorite people here in Sacramento. Jimmy and Dixie showed up, as well as TC and Hans, Susan, Rob, Tom, Gary, Johnny and Ron. Vixen came by Thursday night and I may get to see her again for lunch on Tuesday.

I don't know how I have become so fortunate, but I have found myself surrounded by wonderful people in Northern California.

Something has been missing in my life for quite some time. I found it again with Batman. He truly is everything anyone would want in a partner: smart, funny, generous and good looking to name a few of his stellar qualities.

Many people will be missed and some I will probably never see again. But it is time for me to begin this new chapter in my life. I look forward to it with great anticipation!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your move AJ!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home