Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A Room With A View

After living in my little one bedroom apartment for over a year, I have decided to move on. Last week I saw an ad for a three bedroom house with a brand new pool. The owner was looking for a roommate.

I contacted him and asked to see the place later that day. My friend Tom lives in the same neighborhood and went with me. It was a very nice one story on a corner lot. The pool was beautiful with a nice bbq area off to the side. The room for rent is good sized and has a nice large window overlooking the pool.

We sat down with the owner and chatted a while. He seems like a very nice guy and we actually know a few of the same people. I think it will be a good match.

There have been quite a few good times had in this little apartment of mine. Some private, some not so... But it is time to move on. I will miss Midtown, but I actually have been going out less and less lately.

I am moving on the 25th. Another new beginning. If I could just find a new job...

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Congrats on the future move!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home