Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Moving Up The Age Ladder

Seeking a Poolboy for Summer Parties

My roommate and I are looking for a good looking young man (or two) to help us out when we entertain this Summer. You should look good in just a speedo or jockstrap, your choice. Other expectations include: the ability to make blended margaritas, pour beers, help a little in the kitchen and pick up after our guests while having a positive attitude and a lot of fun. You should respond with a pic, stats, and what you would expect for an hourly wage. Our first BBQ is scheduled for 5/21/06, a Sunday, from 2 to 8pm.
You must be 21 years old with a valid ID. This is not an ad for sex. Please do not waste my time if you are not interested.

I posted the ad above a couple different times. I only received a few responses. Contestant Number One e-mailed back and forth with me for a few weeks. He stopped by and checked the house and us out last week. He is soooo young, twenty-two. He is also very cute, with some catering experience. My roommate G, Ida and I all liked him. He actually does bodywork on cars for a living (Hot!), and is just looking for a little extra money. He only wants $8.50 an hour and I am going to set him up with a tip jar.

Contestant Number Two was a hot twenty-seven year old that wasn't looking for a job, but rather looking to give one. Which is fine, but I think I need help around this house when entertaining more.

G and I went and picked up the bar for the backyard last night. I have been stockpiling liquor for weeks. R would be proud.

Batman is due to arrive on Saturday the 20th. I haven't shared with him that I have employed a "boy". I think I'll save that as a surprise, I want to see the look on his face.

34 Amity Lane is about to R-O-C-K!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Oh man it sounds like you guys are gonna have an awesome summer. Shit if I lived there and were somewhat younger...ehem...I'd so be applying for that poolboy job.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home