Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A View With A Room

At this point, I am about 95% settled into my new home. The picture above is the view I have from my room. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER! If the rain would just stop for a while in Northern California, that would be nice. We are having a record year. I suppose in the heat of August, when we are not smelling the forest fires, we will appreciate it more.

G, my new roommate is very cool. A really nice guy who anticipates the coming of summer as much as I. Rumor has it that he wears heals at the pool. Wait until he sees what I plan on wearing...

Tonight is Tuesday and I find myself thinking about my budz R and Ida. Are they eating crappy food at someone else's home? They better not be! We will be resuming "Teste Tuesdays" in a few weeks. The plan is to start rotating them at each others homes. I wish M, J and G luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger tombstoned said...

nice! looks like your friends should wanna be poolside every tuesday. . . btw, you cant use 'teste tuesday' - that's copyrighted...

11:01 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

But I have, and I will continue to... Sue me!

3:05 PM  
Blogger tombstoned said...

alrite, I've spoken to the other founders and as long as you keep it out there on your coast, you're free and clear...

7:55 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Oh a pool! I'm so jealous. The closest I get here is if I fill the old claw foot tub thats in the back yard.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home