Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Batman Arrives

This last Friday, my Superhero arrived in Northern California for a visit. As always, it was great to see him. Immediately after picking him up at the airport I took him to my favorite watering hole. There he was able to me AR, Ida, Rachel and Ronco. I warned him about the drinks... Later he said he should've heeded that warning. After dinner we came to my little crackhouse of an apartment and got down to some business!

The next day we ran around town and stopped at a few tattoo shops. Later that evening, it was Second Saturday. This is when all the galleries in Midtown open up at night and you can stroll from one to another. Many of them have entertainment or wine. It's a fun and interesting thing to do. After dinner we decided it was too cold to be running around and opted for picking up a movie and retiring.

Sunday we had plans to attend a brunch at TC and Hans' house. It was great for them to be able to meet who I have been talking about sooooo much. Susan was also there. She REALLY liked him.

That afternoon I dropped him off at the tattoo shop he had decided to get his first piece done at. When I picked him up he was ready. A little uncomfortable from the pain on his freshly scarred shoulder. He chose a nice tribal design which looked great.

Shortly thereafter I had to take him back to the airport. It is getting harder and harder to say good-bye after our times together. I miss him so much. He is such a good man with a heart of gold. I am still learning so much about him which just endears him to me even more.

I will not see him again until Easter weekend when I fly down to Palm Springs for The White Party. I could care less if we even attend any of the events.

1 Comments:

Blogger tombstoned said...

Happy St. Pat's, bro

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home