Friday, December 02, 2005

Super Hero Withdrawals

I miss Batman! There, I said it.

This morning as I was driving on the freeway to work, I felt nauseous. By the time I arrived at work I had already decided that I wasn't staying. I was home soon thereafter changing into my batman pajama pants and my "I'm a Teen Wonder" tee (both gifts from Batman) for comfort. Next, I gathered up my "timeshare" kitty and settled into the couch. Damn, something must be going on because I slept almost non-stop for five and a half hours!

When I woke, I spoke with Batman and as usual he had me laughing. If only he didn't live so far away.

I may not be seeing him again until the end of January. FUCK! Yes, the sex has been great every time. But it isn't all about that. Hell, I can and have gotten sex elsewhere. What I miss is his smile, silly laugh, his light almost reserved touches, the looks he gives me when I've either said something funny or something completely out of line which he hasn't quite digested. Even more, the look he gives me when he's teasing me. I miss our comfortable silences. Especially when we are about to fall asleep next to each other. I love laying behind him with my arm wrapped over his side. Waking next to him has been great too, even with the snoring.

I often think about the next time I see him.

Are there people longing to be with Superman, Aquaman or Wonder Woman? Is there a support group for those of us having long distance relationships with Super Heroes? I am afraid probably not. I will just have to learn to deal with this on my own. Unfortunately, the longer it goes on, the more I think about him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home